Ram Exteriors – Bucks and Montgomery County Vinyl Window Replacement Services
When you need your Montgomery and Bucks County vinyl window replaced or repaired, you will want to know who manufactured your current window. Whether or not you purchased the windows yourself, your window may be under a long or lifetime warranty. If so, it could save you a lot of money.
Why Replace With Vinyl Windows?
A Montgomery and Bucks County vinyl window is a window that uses vinyl on all of the framing material. Vinyl windows are considered as a best choice when replacing or installing new windows.
They are a good economical choice. They also provide safety, are energy efficient, and are resistant to damage done by the sun and other forces of nature.
Here are a few of the top vinyl window manufacturers:
When you need to find the manufacturer of your windows in order to have them replaced, check in these locations:
- Name stamped onto the hardware of the window (handles, locks, etc)
- Check the space bar channel (the bar that is sandwiched between the two panes)
- Name etched on the corner of the glass
- Check for a string of numbers and letters instead of a name (a glass code)
- Sticker on the glass
If you are unable to identify the manufacturer, don’t worry, a professional such as ourselves can come out and take measurements and identify the manufacturer for you.
Hire Professionals for Your Vinyl Window Replacement
Our professional service technicians can eliminate any mistakes or issues that may arise when you need to have your windows replaced. We will assess what windows you have, determine your design ideas and how to best implement them, and come up with options that will suit your budget.
There is nothing worse than having a window installed or replaced only to find out that it leaks later and you are forced to repair it or replace it once again. Inexperienced window replacement contractors may:
- Forget about glazing choices such as tinted, clear, reflective, energy absorbing, etc.
- Convince you to replace with the same, cheap original window glass that was a low cost single pane window. You should upgrade to energy efficient to save on utilities cost and to get rid of outside noise.
- Forget about Security. Everything from adding an opaque or reflective glass, to sophisticated anti-explosive window glazing, to what style of locking mechanism for safety are considerations when you replace your windows.
- Damage siding or molding when removing the old window or installing the new.
- Leave gaps or holes for air, water, or insects to travel through.
Call upon our certified window installers to help you replace your vinyl windows at a price that falls within your budget. RAM Exteriors works to provide the highest quality roofing, window and door replacement, remodeling, and siding repair and replacement services available.